- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #217

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #217


"Hello,

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas break!

I have received my Curiosity Box!

I love it.















My Curious friend has put so much love and effort into my box, it was such a pleasure to receive. It made me feel like a child with excitement and everything in it has such meaning! I received a Beautiful Box and it in was a fab Christmas card from her honeymoon to Maui, writing paper from Shanghai, A Film called Bellville Rendezvouz, a favourite of my curious friend and I am now so intrigued to watch! Absolutely beautiful material that I  cannot wait to get creative with! A gorgeous fabric heart that came from her friends Wedding, a knitted cheese and tomato sandwich which my Son took straight away for his kitchen.. this is the best thing I have seen for ages! A charlie brown book, which has been making me giggle all morning! There was also a note book, some fab postcards and two badges one which reads The Fonz is Cool... classic! and something which really touched me was the green bean seeds in an old paprika tin from her Grandads garden. Oh yes and some yummy Christmas sweets!

A truly lovely box of treasures to receive! 

Thank you!"

Love Lucy xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo glad you like it!!!!

    Merry Christmas and a drunky fabulous New Year.

    I hope 2012 brings you more curious surprizes!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete