- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #219

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #219




"Well I must say that I was a bit jealous about all those boxes showing up on a daily basis on the blog...
But what could be best than receiving my box on Dec 23rd, just in time for...XMAS :-D YAY
Oh I opened at once and the photo speaks louder than words, haha.
I loved every item and here is what I got:

✶ Breakfast at Tiffany's book :)
✶ 100 (cup)cake cases :)
✶ 1 beautiful ethnic bracelet :)
✶ 2 shabby chic necklaces with lovely details on them :)
✶ 1 packet of FAIRTRADE raisins :)
✶ 1 flannel bird pin (dottie!) which is cuuuuute as a button :)
✶ 1 sandal hair pin (sooooo nice :)
✶ 1 felt brooch with leaves and little flowers on it :)

AND one box container in plain colour which is perfect for my never-ending up-cycling ideas...
Thank you so much to my mysterious sender (I only know that my package was sent from the UK) :-D
It's funny you know, because the details I gave about my "likes" were very scarce and yet...I LOVE everything I received like it was hand picked just for me...sometimes...magic happens.

Wish you a lovely 2012!"

Helena
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment