- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #220

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #220




"When I found out I had a parcel waiting for me at the post office I was SOOOO excited.   When I picked it up and found that it had come all the way from the US of A excitement reached fever pitch.  


I was feeling a bit bad about the lack of information I had sent about myself for my secret sender (I mostly explained how much I loved tomato ketchup) so I was really chuffed when I found an entire hand written book dedicated to my favourite condiment!  I am particularly looking forward to making the Thai chicken salad . . . it sounds delicious.



I have heard people talking about sock monkeys before, but had no idea what one was (although I suppose the clue was in the name). Now not only have I seen pictures of my sender's own creation, I have everything I need to knock together one of my own . . . the perfect way to spend Boxing Day!



I'm looking forward to a 2012 of far-flung adventures, and my fish from Mallorca, shells from Coney Island, and christmassy Radio City postcard have only added to my wanderlust.



However, I think the highlight was finding a beautiful old book of Dickens' quotes called Holly Berries (my name's Holly . . . spooky!).

My box contained:

Book of tomato ketchup recipes (AMAZING)
A make my own sock monkey kit
Some shells from Coney Island (!)
A postcard
A fish
A camel letter opener
A book of Dickens' quotes

Thank you secret sender, my presents are going to keep me entertained for months to come! And thanks Tiffany for setting up such a great project."

Holly
x

No comments:

Post a Comment