- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #221

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #221




 "My curiosity box arrived today! I'd been waiting for weeks for it to arrive, every time the postman rang the doorbell I was hoping it would be it, but it finally arrived today!
It was wrapped up in a gorgeous cake tin, which is perfect because I make cakes for a living! The cake box was filled with lots of goodies all wrapped in beautiful tissue paper!

There was:

A fortune teller fish
A mug with the word "Love" on it
A sun catcher
A tea light holder
A little kaleidoscope toy
Some red and silver chocolate coins, which I have never seen before!
Some candy canes
Some lovely decorations for my Christmas tree
A cupcake needle/pin holder
A paper chain kit, which I will make Christmas eve!
A pair of earrings
Tiny red bells


We LOVE this!





I absolutely love Christmas and this was like Christmas come early! When I told my boyfriend what was in it, he replied "Are you sure you didn't make it and send it to yourself?" That's how perfect it was for me!

I love, love, love, love, love it!


A huge Thank You and a massive Merry Christmas to the wonderful person who put this together for me! It made my day! :D"

Jess.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment