- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #222

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #222


"Dear Miss Curiosity,

I just wanted to write to say a big thank you for all your hard work on this project. It has been so much fun to be a part of - both giving and receiving!

Like many on here I arrived home to a note from the postman saying my box was now waiting for me at the depot. I couldn't go right away, but went as soon as I could the next day. 

I sat down at my kitchen table, armed with my camera and began to unwrap the shoe box, peeking at what was under all the layers of tissue paper...


In it I found...
* A beautiful pink and white spotty bag - I'll definitely be putting this to good use!
* A christmas ornament, filled with jelly beans - obviously the jelly beans didn't last long, and the ornament is now on my tree :)
* 2 x hot choc sachets - as a non tea/coffee drinker these are perfect for me! Nothing better than a good hot
chocolate after a long day.
* Ferrero Rocher - I love chocolate and will be saving these to enjoy with one of my hot chocolate drinks. 
* 2 candy canes - I have hung these on my tree for now but will be tucking in very soon, I love them! 
* Yankee candles (black cherry and christmas rose) - these filled the box with a delicious smell, and are now taking pride of place on my dressing table, making my bedroom smell lovely.
* Notebook covered with cupcakes - I am a real stationery / notebook fan so this is one of my favourite treats from the box. I want to use it to note down all my baking attempts over the coming year. 
* Mini baking cases and a sheet of suggested recipes - these are so sweet, I can't wait to use them. I'll probably make some fudge using the recipe in the box as I've not made that before.
* Buttons (3 extra large and lots of teeny print ones) - I love these, especially the cute animal ones! 
* A lovely Christmas card - thank you to my sender for such a lovely, friendly card and message :)
* Iron on butterfly transfer - this is so sweet and, like the buttons, I'll be saving it for a very special project. 




Thank you so much to my lovely curious sender. I'm amazed at how 'me' all of the curious treats are, and can't wait to enjoy them all!

Thank you also to Miss Curiosity for starting this fun project - it really has proved to be a source of intrigue, fun and inspiration!"

Ruth x 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely 'review' of your box. I am so glad you liked it all. It's very exciting to see it all there in the photos. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete