- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #224

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #224



"I was patiently waiting for my box when I received a note from the postman saying I had missed my delivery. The note had my name on so I assumed it was only christmas presents from Amazon and delayed picking it up. When I finally went, I was surprised when my curiosity box appeared along with other parcels. If I'd have known, I would have been straight there! It was worth the wait though, with a whole array of goodies.

In my box there was:

Some lip balm for super soft lips
Two soft christmas friends and four cute ornaments
A festive apple smelling scented envelope
A chocolate love spoon especially from wales
And my favourite of all, an amazing angel pig!!! which the sender made themselves

Thank you so much to my thoughtful sender."

No comments:

Post a Comment