- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #225

28 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #225



"I can’t tell you how excited I was to receive my box a few days before Christmas.  I saw that it came from Rhode Island, just the other side of the States from me (I am in California).  The box itself was decorated so that one side looked like a large, mysterious wooden door.  I loved it!  As directed, I opened the “door” and peeked inside.


My box contained lovely handwritten notes explaining all the goodies inside, as well as handwritten recipes, which look fantastic! I received a tin of tea, some tasty candy canes, some sweet napkins and coasters and some very pampering soap and lotion.  There was also a beautiful knitted hat, which my teenage daughter has her eyes on, but I am definitely keeping for myself!


I loved the notes and sweet handwritten details.  The box smelled divine when I opened it. All in all I couldn’t have been more pleased with my box. 

A big thank you to my curious friend from Rhode Island!"

Warmly,

Karoline


1 comment: