- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #23

7 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #23

Good morning you curious lot! Here's a little something to enjoy with your morning cuppa...

"My curiosity box arrived today! I was so excited that I almost forgot to grab my camera to document the grand opening.


I opened my box to find the cutest summer bag, filled with goodies. The ASPCA wrapping paper made me smile and I tried my hardest not to rip the kitties to shreds.



My absolute favourite curious item is the cup and saucer. It is so delicate and beautiful, and definitely something I would have picked out for myself. I put it to use straight away with a nice cup of tea and some custard creams (biscuit of champions.)




The sender also included a handwritten recipe for mini pies, a cookie cutter and small animal cutting shapes. I am constantly baking so these were perfect. I loved that the sender included a note telling me which animals they use for which flavour of mini pie - that was a lovely touch. 




I feel lucky to have received such a lovely set of gifts - big, big thanks to my sender, and to the Curiosity Project.

Merry Christmas!

Suzanne"

xx

1 comment: