- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #234

29 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #234




"Merry Christmas to all!

I arrived home from work on Friday, and what should I see?
A box labelled "A Curiosity Project" and it was addressed to ME!
I was so excited that I almost opened the package before I grabbed my camera.


I ripped off the paper ( sorry Gemma!) as carefully as I could, (loved the paper!) inside was a lovely box wrapped in lace and fabric that was studded with gems. 

I opened the box carefully, afraid of dislodging the lace or gems. I was pleasantly surprised by the cute little card and garland inside. ( I am such a garland girl! how did you know! )
The presents were wrapped in fun red paper, each with a lovely little handwritten tag.  

I almost didn't unwrap them but the "curiosity" got the better of me. Plus prying eyes were begging to see what they held inside. My three lil "chi's" were wagging their tails enthusiastically. Most likely waiting for me to share a chocolate or two!

The items inside are fantastic and fun:
  • Fairy Cake cases
  • Sweet Sally sewing set
  • "Chi" (chihuahua) novelty stickers
  • Knitted ring
  • Pocket notepad
  • Home made soap (is that grape? or another scent I can't place)
  • Chocolate coins
  • Tiny button/badges
  • Sewing knick knacks with buttons and ribbons

I can't wait to use some of the items in my next craft project! I already have a use for much of what was sent. 

This was absolutely the most fun I have had in a long time and I can't wait to participate again!





No comments:

Post a Comment