- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #238

30 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #238




"Dear Miss Curiosity

 I received my Christmas curiosity box on 21 December. It was lined with purple tissue and each little present was wrapped with Christmas wrapping, green ribbon and a little message label. 


The box contained some organic Earl Grey tea, my favourite, a purple penguin notebook - again exactly the kind of retro stationery I love ( I still love to use a fountain pen when I write) some little badges with cupcakes and tea type slogans, cupcake cases with toppers from the Nutcracker - again so appropriate as this is one of my favourite ballets and I am going to see it for the umpteenth time at the Royal Opera House in January, some miniature praline chocolates and some chocolate gold coins. 


It is a wonderful idea to receive an anonymous gift at Christmas - many thanks to you and to my curious friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment