- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #243

30 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #243



"My Curiosity Box arrived on December 23rd, and I literally squealed with delight when the post clerk gave it over--she gave me an understandable funny look so I explained the premise of the project to her and her colleague.  The lady who happened to be standing in line behind me even got in on the conversation, and they were all pretty interested at what we were all doing!



My giver sent along a great little note with my package:

"Hello fellow Curiosity Boxer-I do hope you like your box.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas!"



 Enclosed:

a little bit of England-our Union Jack in a 1m ribbon and two friendly Robins on a telephone box (I'm going to have to think up a cool craft project for that ribbon!!)


cute notebook-a design copy of the famous (in England) Ladybird books, please make notes and ideas and thoughts (this is awesome because I go back to work from maternity leave in February and if I don't jot a note, the idea is lost forever!)


cool camera necklace so a little part of your business can be with you whenever and wherever you wish! (My husband and I own the photography studio in our town, and it would so flippin' cool if I could actually have a red camera!)


gorgeous glittery stars for Xmas decorations around the house (promptly added to the tree!)

sweet "Rabbit" blue tea-cosy for your little boy to use once he starts having boiled egg and soldiers [(presume you'll know what "soldiers" are?) I hadn't a clue! I originally thought they were sausages, but dear old Google has since showed me the way of toast cutting!]

Boiled egg and soldiers RULE!
delightful wooden reindeer, attach to Xmas presents maybe

marvellous glittery blue (for a boy) present boxes for hanging-boxes inside your curiosity box? A must!

amazing reindeer hanger for Xmas tree or a cupboard door or for sitting on the floor! (these are adorable!  Their little legs move!)


super snowman globe-ssssshake!!! (I have lost count how many times he's been ssssshook since last Friday!)


lovely Bird Xmas hanger-hey, might be a clue to my name...(I'm thrilled to bits about all the tree ornaments!  We bought all new red ornaments this year, and they fit in delightfully!)


and finally-London 2012 Olympics chocolate-wow, roll on July 27th 2012 (nice Cadbury's chocolate, England makes the best-and one for the husband too!) This final gift brought tears to my eyes.  I was one of the medical personnel at the 2010 Olympics in Whistler, British Columbia and these wee little chocolates brought back a flood of wonderful memories of the amazing people I met and the life changing experience I had."


Mrs. B x

1 comment:

  1. i love the story of the boiled egg and soldiers :-)

    ReplyDelete