- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #26

8 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #26


Recipient Vicky sent this entry in to us yesterday and wowzers what a bumper crop of goodies she received, each designed to help with every situation possible...


"Today I got home and my box had arrived!  How exciting!  I'd been feeling really bad for a couple of days as I had strained my back so was glad for something to cheer me up.

I looked inside and it was brimming with gifts!  Every gift was wrapped individually and each had a tag!  













15 presents in total! They included books, christmas cards, christmas tags, chocolate, a bag for life, a key ring, a cushion, a bookmark, soap and soo much more!  

Thank you sooo much!

Vicky xx"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment