- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #28

8 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #28



"My curiosity box arrived last Wednesday just after I'd left for work. My boyfriend was in and text me to tell me I'd just missed it, so it got me excited all day in work and I couldn't wait to get home and open it! It was an especially nice day to receive my box as it was my last day of the temp job I had been doing for the last 5 weeks and had really enjoyed, so I needed a spot of cheering up. When I opened the outer postage box I was thrilled to find a black glittery box inside with a pink ribbon. I love glitter, and as you can probably tell from the picture, I am quite partial to black! So this was a great start! Once I had opened the box I felt as if I had this great insight into another persons life and it was a real honour that my curious friend had let me in on the things that make their Christmas special to them. There was a card that explained what they love about Christmas, I read this first before pouring over the contents of my glittery curious box!


There were Christmas decorations, a candle, glitter (which as I already mentioned, I just can't get enough of!), vintage photographs, an old romantic record, a Christmas book, mini sparklers, a list of Christmas songs to listen to, a cinnamon room diffuser (I love the smell of cinnamon and can't wait to fill my house with this gorgeous Christmassy scent!), and my favourite item - an antique lipstick mirror that you attach to your lipstick. I never go anywhere without my red lipstick and I love vintage & antiques, so this was so me and will take pride of place in my handbag! 

Thank you my curious friend, you really brightened my week! Apologies that it has taken me so long to blog it, I have been hibernating with the winter lurgy, but getting stuck into 'The Christmas Mystery' you sent me has really helped to keep me smiling!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the Curiosity Project, I can't wait for the next one!! I have just finished putting mine together today and can't wait to find out what my curious friend thinks of their goodies! "

Alex

xx

What an awesome box of goodies and how rock n roll is that box?!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Helloooooo! This was the box I sent. I'm so glad you like it and that you're enjoying The Christmas Mystery. It's a magical book and it makes me feel all Christmassy. And I'm thrilled that you like the mirror... I very nearly kept it for myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet box! i actually can't wait to receive mine now! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura, I loved it1 It was very thoughtful and really cheered me up :)
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete