- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #33

9 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #33




"I have just had a knock at the door from a man handing me a beautiful box. It was my 'curiosity project' and Christmas had come early!




Inside the beautiful box was:

❊ Rainbow drops, for my love of colour.
❊ Biscuit Badgers CD because they too love custard.
❊ The Hummingbird Bakery cook book
❊ A hand-sewn Christmas tree decoration (which has escaped the photograph as it is now hanging on my tree!)
❊ A print of some gorgeous reindeer
❊ A vintage teacup
❊ Cupcake bath bomb and purse tissues!

I'm so happy with my box! The perfect pick-me-up for a cold, gloomy evening!"

That's an awesome box Stephanie, we're huge fans of Hummingbird too! We're rather in love with your ring collection actually...

xx

1 comment:

  1. So glad my box was enjoyed by my recipient! I had great fun putting this together :) I also managed to talk my fiance into hand delivering it!
    x

    ReplyDelete