- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #35

9 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #35

We're incredibly jealous of the first box of the weekend this morning. It's beautiful. So many lovely little things, collections of colours and textures, just so much love and care. Swoon!


"Just collected my box from the sorting office I could barely wait till I got home to open it, I started unwrapping mid drive home. I have never received such a beautiful collection of amazing delights in my whole life. Every piece was stunningly chosen, made and wrapped. I enjoyed each and every second of unwrapping as each parcel oozed creative love.






From handmade needle holder to rainbow spool bracelet to sparkly earrings to delicate buttons, from a gift tag set to xmas buttons, to stickers and adorable playful reindeers to inspirational ribbons with my new motto...follow your dreams, when they come true, dream bigger!







This is definitely the best present of the year...I love it so thank you very much Sammy you are amazingly talented and this box will inspire me no end. With love from your curious friend."

Erin.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! thats my box!! I am so glad you liked it, I loved putting it together, and thanks for taking lots of pictures! I Have loved doing this and cant wait to sign up for the next one!

    Sammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy I LOVED it ....have been flying through the pictures on the site to find the ones I sent of my box. I have literally looked at every thing at least once a day I keep taking it all out and putting it all away again so I can take it out all over again the next day. Cant wait to get creating and wearing all your fab things.

    Thanks again
    Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete