- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #37

11 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #37




"I was sound asleep when my box arrived (late night coming back from London meetings). My son knew how excited I have been waiting for my box so came and woke me up! For once this was the right thing to do :).

So I got my box and the anticipation was killing me!
Opened it up to find a sack of goodies.

(I was just as excited about the sack and the ribbon tying it).

My card said this was their first time doing the project and its my first too. I have lots of new things to try...




Angellina fibres - cant wait to see what I can make with these
Asian knot jig- I've been trying to do this for years without success (I love knots ;*} )



A hoop and soluble material - I have been dying to try this since Kirstie Allsopp did it :)



Hand cream - 'because you need soft hands to craft' how very true

Jam - cant wait to taste on my morning toast - essex jam eh :)

Yo yo maker - never knew this existed but I have....


Lots of small squares of fabric for me to get excited over and make yo yo's with :)

Also large squares of fabric that are gorgeous and pins to hold it all in place....

Last of all....
Felt - I am going to use this to make lots of decorations from my Mollie Makes templates.



To my curiosity giver - thank you for seeming to know me so well (my son kept saying WOW she really knows you mum doesn't she) I am so grateful...but worried my box is not as creative and thoughtful...inspired for next time.

To The Curiosity Box - thank you for developing this beautiful and inspiring project that I can see from the blog is bringing both the joy of giving and receiving to so many people.

Thank you 
Catriona x

So it looks like 2012 is going to be a year packed full of new projects for you Catriona!"
xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it Catriona, i really enjoyed putting it together!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family! x

    ReplyDelete