- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #42

11 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #42



"Dear Curiosity Project,

On the first day of Christmas, my truly creative Curiosity Project partner gave to me: One perfectly packaged gift, complete with hand decorated gift box.
Curiouser and curiouser indeed... I opened the box to find an array of carefully considered and touching surprises:

★ Nana's Christmas biscuit recipe, complete with Christmas tree cookie cutter.
★ An advent candle.
★ A pair of silver bells.
★ A pot of shimmery, Cola flavoured lip gloss.
★ Christmassy ribbons.
★ Hand-made candy cane earrings.
★ Hand warmer.
★ Christmas buttons.
★ A chocolate 'sanity clause'. This one I found particularly touching.















Such an amazing kit of Christmas spirit that I feel quite overwhelmed! 
Thank you J, for sharing and making me part of what Christmas means to you."

Lotta x

1 comment:

  1. Lotta I'm so glad you liked the box, I had so much fun putting it together for you. It was lovely thinking about all the things that make Christmas special & sharing that with another.

    Hope you enjoy Nana's biscuits (warning: they're VERY moreish).

    Merry Christmas

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete