- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #43

11 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #43



"I am writing as I wanted to say the hugest thank you to my curious friend, it took me a while to get to my box as I had it sent to my boyfriends for safe keeping, and cant explain how excited I was as I opened the parcel to find this beautifully decorated box with maps all over (I am a very keen traveller), and opened it up to see loads and loads of brown dotted paper, with treat after treat inside. Many gifts were handmade, including some stunning embroidery (which I really want to try myself now) and stunning type written recipes and story.


I received:

❀ A homemade sweet treat
❀ A beautiful pink gemmed pen
❀ A candy cane
❀ Some strawberry buttons
❀ Some beautiful mushroom wires 
❀ Some Christmassy slipper socks which'll keep my feet nice and cozy
❀ Star confetti
❀ A necklace with camera pendant
❀ Christmas ribbon
❀ An embroidered owl (which will soon be on my wall)
❀ An embroidered reindeer card
❀"T'was the night before christmas" typed up on a typewriter
❀ Recipes for peppermint creams, christmas pot pourri, ginger and cinnamon salt body scrub and handmade wrapping paper.





Thank you so much to my new friend, I couldn't love this box of goodies any more :) xxxxx"

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment