- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #44

11 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #44

This box of curiosities was hand delivered!...


"I was sat at home watching the X-Factor final when the doorbell rang-it was my curiosity 'friend' who had been on her way to a party and thought she would drop the box off. 



It was beautifully presented in festive colours of red and green and the gifts were tagged 'Eat', 'Drink' 'Be merry'. Inside 'Eat' there was a jar of yummy cranberry port jelly which I will use for Christmas dinner. 'Drink 'was a great little book all about Christmas cocktails, drinks for drivers and what to drink with different foods; my favourite section is the retro kitsch section with instructions on how to make classics such as snowballs.




The 'Be merry' was a really cute stitch and sew angel. Sewing is one of my most favourite past times and I didn't say that on the original form so I'm really pleased with that gift. Last, but not least, there was a lovely Christmas tree decoration in the shape of a winter mitten. I'm really pleased with the gifts and loved the little touches such as the red and white ribbons, tags and little owl stickers!

Thank you curiosity friend!"

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment