- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #47

12 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #47


Oh wow. Another box that trumps all boxes. Miss Curiosity is also drawn to her lucky number '7' for lots of reasons and shares this in common with recipient Charlotte...


"I received my box back on the 2nd December, then had a poorly girl to look after before getting ill myself, thank goodness I had some wonderfully curious gifts to cheer me up.


When I opened my box I was so excited to see individually wrapped gifts, it felt like Christmas had come early!

The first present was some fleecy slipper socks "to keep out the winter chill." My feet are always freezing, even in summer so these were so perfect.

The next gift was labelled "my favourite poet with an amazing craftsperson.." inside was a copy of Another night before Christmas by Carol Ann Duffy and illustrated by Rob Ryan. This is such a beautiful book, a modern take on my favourite Christmas poem and the illustrations are wonderful.
I hope my sender has a copy of her own.







Next was a 'joy' stamped spoon for my tree. It's on there now and I will hang it every year with joy and happiness.

There was an amazing smell coming from a fig scented candle, which after being lit almost every evening is already almost gone!



There was a chocolate Santa, and a very christmassy lolly which I have to admit were confiscated by my children immediately, but they kindly informed me were very tasty.

The last gift was the most amazing. A wooden letterpress 7 keyring! I had said in my notes I love things with the number 7 on (because I am the 7th of seven children), but didn't expect anyone would find something so wonderful.

My Christmas card inside wished me a happy and magical Christmas, and that's just what the sender has given me with this box.

Thank you so much my curious friend."

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment