- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #52

13 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #52











My box arrived yesterday - it was so exciting - 2 layers to unwrap and each item had a handwritten note attached to it - so sorry my camera doesn't to it all justice - there was chocolate too and a box of chilli seeds (which I ate!!).  It also contained eco felt which I use all the time when I'm sewing for 'H is for house.' Also some lovely paper origami owl and stars - so gorgeous and her favourite pen to use and Christmas bells which are now hanging on my front door.  It made me smile so much! - thanks to my curious person! x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the box and it's contents :D I've been wondering if it had arrived and intact, yay!

    ReplyDelete