- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #56

13 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #56



"Under the brown paper packaging there was a really pretty retro biscuit tin, which I opened up to find an assortment of individually beautifully wrapped parcels each referencing one of my likes from my bit of blurb about me, and some chocolate coins, which my 2 year old promptly saw and insisted on helping me open. (Since Father Christmas gave her a chocolate coin on a recent visit she is obsessed with them!).




In the 'making' parcel, I found a bauble photo frame, that I can fill with tiny images from the festive season - very clever! 
In the 'upcycling' parcel there was a packet of a collection of buttons (vintage?) lots of bright colours and novelty shapes - I really like the owls! In the 'walking' parcel - a pair of stripey wellington boot socks, a genius gift as wellington boots are notoriously cold and I love anything stripey! 
In the 'baking' parcel some silicone mini cake cases, I have regular sizes ones but these are super cute and will really come in handy over xmas. 
At the bottom of the tin I discovered another tag, 'collecting' with instructions to use the tin to collect all my favorite christmas things, (although not technically collecting I have already put it to good use containing mine and my girls' homemade christmas cards, my husband is very happy they are no longer all over our dining room table). 

Thank you for all my thoughtful gifts curious friend!"

 xx

Love, love, love it all...especially that tin.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment