- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #58

14 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #58



My beautiful gift arrived just over a week ago but have been so busy with the Christmas festivities and home and school that I have only just found time to share the wonderfulness that the postman brought me. 
Twas a super duper busy Saturday afternoon when I was up to my eyeballs in cookie dough when the parcel arrived. My husband so eager for me to open it could not believe I wanted to wait until I had finished baking and settle down with a cuppa before embarking on the excitement that lay beneath the brown paper! 
I did wait, and boy was it worth it :)



The box of delights was just perfect for me and every item was like it had been hand picked by a close friend. 
I cannot thank the sender enough for the thought that went into the gift. A combo of baking treats, tree dec, postcards, badges, keyring, cherry cola lip balm (ingenius! My absolute fave!), quirky necklace, hair clips, Playdoh (I am a teacher so truly spot on) and Russian Doll measuring cups (oh me oh my!!!)




Thank you thank you thank you for such a wonderful sentiment. Sending the secret sender oodles of christmas cheer in return xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. awww, I am glad you liked it! I was worried it had got lost. Hope you enjoy everything and I had to stop myself from keeping all the goodies I found!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete