- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #60

14 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #60


"What a lovely surprise, I received my box this morning and it has made my month! When I signed up I imagined that I would photograph the steps of opening it but I got a little over excited, forgot about the camera and opened everything like a kid on Christmas morning! Everything in the box I LOVE and suits me to a tee! 





I collect tea cups so this one will take a prime position on the shelf. All year me and my daughter have been collecting random Christmas tree decorations at craft fairs, the Christmas pegs and snow men are amazing and go perfectly with the rest of our collection. 




The stunning scarf WOW it’s gorgeous I think I may wear it on Christmas day and will definitely be getting involved in a game of jacks!





I would like to say a big thank you to my curious friend and wish them a very merry Christmas and an amazing new year! X x x



We want the tote bag. Jealous.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment