- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #65

14 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #65


Fancy a cup of Snowman Soup? Yep, you read it right. Snowman Soup...


"My postman thinks I am a mad, crazy woman - fact. To deny it would indeed be foolish. I almost kissed him when he appeared at my door with a much anticipated parcel, just for me!

My curiosity box has arrived - Hurrah, hurrah and thrice hurrah!!!

I had promised my 9 year old daughter, Esme that I would wait for her to come home from school, and we would open it together - let me tell you, the wait almost killed me.

So, I waited..............and waited, whilst doing a whole lot of pacing the floor.......... and waited some more.

Finally, she arrived home, and we could have a look at what was in my large, very well packaged with lots of brown tape, box.

I was so excited, I really struggled to open it slowly, but I wanted to savour every second. The person who sent me this wonderful gift had put so much time and effort into it, I really wanted to fully appreciate that, and take my time.

So, after feeling like I was in a game of pass the parcel and unwrapping layer upon layer, I finally got to the goods inside.

Oh me, oh my, how lovely this was, I want to do it all over again!




The first thing that hit me was the smell coming from the box - this was from 4 beautifully scented candles - aurora borealis - if heaven has a smell, this is it!

There were so many goodies in the box, I didn't know where to begin!!



I got some Snowman Soup, how cool is that! Hot chocolate, with marshmallows, chocolate and a candy cane to stir it with. Guess what I'll be doing tonight :o)

A beautiful diary, notebook and pen, to keep myself organised - being the world's most organised person, this is a wonderful, and perfect gift.

Chocolate - I. Love. Chocolate. That is all. Oh, and popping candy too - bonus!



A flea market journal, where I can record all the bargains I pick up and what I do with them. I'm really looking forward to having a look through this in bed tonight, whilst using my beautiful hot water bottle cover, with a fabulous purple decoration on it.

A gorgeous little silver tin, containing matching hair clips and a bracelet, which are just so so cute, I love them - Esme had here eye on these little beauties, I'm thinking I may have to share.

I think that's everything.

There was also a handmade Christmas card, and the most beautiful letter, which gave me goosebumps as I read it. To think that somebody I have never met before has gone to all this trouble, to get this most wonderful gift, just for little old me, really touched me. 

She had clearly spent a long time on the letter and the gifts, and I can't put into words, just how much this means to me.

So, thank you so very much for my beautiful curiosity box, I absolutely adore it, the kind words in your letter, and the huge amount of effort you put into my gift have totally made my Christmas.

And to you, Miss Curiosity, thank you. This is such a wonderful project, and I am honoured to have been a part of it.

Merry Christmas."

Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. I completely missed this post... had just emailed Tiffany to check that you had received your gift and she replied saying that it had already been blogged!!

    I am indeed your Curious Friend and sooo happy that you love your gift. I filled it with items I love myself, sweeties from my younger days and lovely items to wear when you're enjoying the party season.

    I hope you enjoy it all!!

    Love Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete