- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #67

14 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #67


This morning we had an email from a lovely lady called Julie, asking if she was supposed to open her box now or at Christmas. "NOW WOMAN!" we said, "NOW!"

"I really am a numpty, I thought I had to open it on Christmas day! I had a feeling of guilty pleasure opening up the box today, I felt like a naughty girl again! 


I had 4 presents in my parcel and a beautiful card which my 2 little boys love. The first gift I unwrapped was the picture that the kind mystery sender had made themselves. It is beautiful, the word 'Love' had been beautifully crafted from the pages of a book, thank you! 


My 2nd gift delighted me beyond words, a delicious pot of home made jam. Wow. Absolutely the tastiest jam I have ever tasted, I thoroughly enjoyed dolloping it onto my toast this morning, you are an amazing jam maker, really gorgeous so thank you for sharing it with me. 



I loved opening the cupcake book, they all look so delicious I don't know which one to make first, several I think. 





The last gift has inspired me greatly, I spent most of my afternoon pondering upon the pages of such clever ingenious people. It's made me look at what I waste and given me a great deal of ideas. Thank you so much, Merry Christmas to you." x x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    This was my box - so glad you like it all!
    Happy Christmas.
    Cx

    ReplyDelete