- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #70

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #70


"Not to put too fine a point on it, say I'm the only bee in your bonnet, build a little birdhouse in your soul..."


"Hello fellow curiosity lovers,

A cold Thursday morning has been saved by the arrival of my curiosity box. Apparently it arrived on Saturday but because I have had a few deadlines this week at college my husband squirrelled it away until I had time to enjoy it properly. And enjoy it I did!!

When I lifted out the silver shredded paper I found a charming card explaining briefly what each thing was, and then I found this: A hand stamped bird box!  How brilliant is that.



Hidden inside the bird box were all my other gifts: a sweet pair of robin salt and pepper shakers which are going to join our collection of vintage robin Christmas decorations for the season; a spotty hair bow which matched my outfit perfectly; some love hearts, that have already disappeared (naughty robins ;-0); a beatrix potter story I've never read but am looking forward to; and a handmade reindeer who at first was missing, but then found hiding in the very top of the bird house. All of the gifts were thoughtfully stamped with a set of letter stamps that I want (they were such a lovely font), tied with ribbon which I already have plans for. 


All in all a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you my curious friend. I hope your box is as full of thoughtful, charming and curious presents as mine was."

xxxxxxxxxxx

We take our hats off to your sender. Major brownie points and kudos to the creativity that has gone into this one. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeee! So pleased it arrived safely and you enjoyed it :) Isnt this project wonderful?! Hope you have a delightful christmas and that all your birdies are nice and snug in the box this winter......
    Louise xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete