- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #77

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #77





"I love my box it's filled with lovely stuff.

Thank you my curious friend for sharing your craft obsession, a project to be done over the Christmas hols, looking forward to it! 

Loved the sparkly hand made tags, they will be perfect for my home made Sloe Gin. 

I have just had a cup of tea in my gorgeous Vera Wang cup!  

My kids have their eyes on the lollies! Hands off!!

Love the yummy soap it smells divine!

Thank you, thank you, thank you my curious friend. I loved it right down to the gloriously pink box!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you."

xxx

1 comment:

  1. still haven't seen the one I sent!

    Loved my box I hope that my curious friend got hers!!

    ReplyDelete