- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #78

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #78







"I received my box today, I had been out all morning and when I returned home my box was sitting on the side.  My mum wanted to know what I had I ordered, I think she secretly though it was a Christmas present for her!  As soon as I opened it, I realised that it was my curiosity present and I couldn't help but jump up and down with excitement.  

My curiosity person really knows me well because I lived in London until I was 5 and I really miss it, the mug, selection box and the tea were a real taste of home. 

In my package I received
* Fortnum & Mason Tea bags 
* A passport holder
* A London mug ( I actually collect these!!)
* A cadbury's selection box (not for sharing!)
* A beautiful hand cut wooden fan
* Christmas Decorations
* And some sweeties 

Thanks so much to my curious friend for the thought involved in putting this box together, I love it!"

Katie xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment