- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #8

1 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #8

It's December 1st! And to celebrate, our first post of the day is from a lovely lady whose name rhymes with Noel...it's Joelle!



"Hello lovely people!

I have just received my Curiosity Project box - was so excited when I saw it!


I ripped it open almost as soon as I got home from work, just making time to rush upstairs and grab my camera and throw my hat down as I ran downstairs. My box was beautifully wrapped as can be seen in the photos - it was a real pleasure to open. A note informed me that the gifts were to reflect the stages of the build up of Christmas, the best part in my belief.


My box included:
* reindeer tree decoration
* Christmas fair cake cases
* festive table confetti
* bag of chocolate coins
* a bundle of candy canes
* notepad
* stick on sequins (what a wonderful idea!)
* a little book of Christmas
* beautiful handmade bunting
* an Advent calendar/card - which is going to be put next to my bed throughout December!
* a jingly bell which may get worn in my hair till I get shouted at

I love my Curiosity Project box so much - it made me smile :-)

Thank you mystery person - it was lovely. 

I cannot wait till the next Curiosity Project

Merry Christmas!

Joelle x"

Yes Joelle, you wear that jingly bell with pride!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment