- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #80

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #80



"Hooray, my curiosity box arrived!

I got home from a cold, rainy, windy walk home from work and was warmed by the sight of my box and its silver outside glistening in the light of the Christmas tree. My other half had taken it in from the postman so I was saved the long wait at the sorting office, double hooray.




I whipped it open straight away not being one for patience and waiting and was delighted with what greeted me inside, all sort of goodies beautifully wrapped and labelled by hand with a little message. I had some lovely hand-knitted gloves which will keep me nice and toasty, some decorations for my christmas tree an AMAZING smelly Christmas candle which is burning away as I type this, a make your own gingerbread house kit (which I will take to my sisters house with me for Christmas and make with my nieces-wicked!), 2 lush bath bombs, some vintage wool, a crochet hook and a crochet book which I will definitely need as I've never crocheted before, and some cool old postcards and vintage type books.





Basically in my box I had a little bit of everything, things to do, things to relax with, treats to eat and new things to learn-what a fab box! I feel very lucky to get such a treat, thank you so much curious friend, thanks for all your effort. Your decorations now hang proudly from my Christmas tree and every year they will be a reminder of my lovely box!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all!"

We LOVE all those beautifully handmade cards!

xx


1 comment:

  1. That's the box I sent! Aww I'm so glad you liked it. Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete