- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #81

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #81




"It arrived!! I am sooo thrilled with my box and contents. It was beautifully presented and so many treats inside that were just "up my street" - I couldn't be more utterly delighted or have chosen better myself - my husband is concerned that he has been way upstaged in the gift department!! 



Along with a quirky knitting pattern, a voucher for some yummy food, lovely printed fabric quarters and a necklace for me to up-cycle I was particularly touched by the handmade items skilfully crafted by my curious match and her clever friends... I have spent weeks making christmas gifts this year and thought just the other day how much I hoped to received a handmade gift myself this year but didn't think I would. The handmade items  in my box included a hand-stamped candle (too pretty to use!), soap (I used it this morning and it smells divine) and some lampwork beads, which I often admire but never buy for myself. There was also a letter telling me about the gifts and some more pretty beads which I can't wait to make into some special jewellery. 

Thank you sooo much Curious Friend and to everyone who has worked on the project - it has made my christmas extra specially magical and I am already looking forward to next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment