- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #82

15 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #82


Gooooooood mooorrrrning you curious lot! We have a lovely selection of boxes for you to peruse today, starting with one that contains measuring cups to die for and the most wonderful way to start a new project...


"I got home quite late last night to discover my box had arrived, but decided to delay until today when I was more awake to open it!  The first thing I came to was a note:

'Hello Ms Curiosity,

Welcome to your Christmas box.  I really hope you enjoy everything as much as I did in putting it together.  There is a mix of old & new, bought & made, and all related to your little statement (which was very helpful - I feel a bit sorry for my sender, I wasn't all that specific!!)
Wishing you a very happy holidays and I hope this is a good beginning to 2012.'

I promptly felt slightly guilty for forgetting to write one to go with my box...



Underneath the note and the tissue paper were a series of individually wrapped gifts!  A bag with books hand stitched on to it, some rainbow dust, some Japanese chocolate biscuits, Curosi-tea fruit teabags, decorated measuring cups, a little Christmas decoration and a notebook, with "notes for my first novel" pasted inside the cover.










I didn't think I'd given that much information, and am so pleased that clearly I did!  My box has brightened my week, and maybe I'll actually start making some notes for my first novel after all...

Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the box! Though the little list telling you a bit about each present seems to have gone missing.....I blame studio gremlins. I am glad you liked the book, I make handmade notebooks and when you mentioned you were thinking of writing your first novel it was to perfect to not make you a book - but I thought I'd better paste the 'notes for my novel' on the inside in case you wanted to write notes about people you know without them guessing!

    And the tea, well I just couldn't pass up the opportunity for a curiosity pun.

    I am so glad you liked it
    xx

    ReplyDelete