- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #89

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #89




"My curious box was waiting on the doorstep tonight when I got home from a long afternoon looking at Christmas windows on Oxford St. I was feeling festive, and my husband was out at a work do, so it was perfect timing!

I managed to wait until the kids were settled in bed before opening my box with a nice cuppa and a brownie :-) Under the brown paper was a beautifully wrapped green parcel tied with very pretty ballet ribbon, and inside that a gorgeous flowery box full of goodies.


My curious sender had written a lovely message and filled the box with things she would like to receive herself. Every parcel was something I love but would never treat myself to - some Russian doll pegs (now pinning up some Christmas cards), a ceramic spoon (hanging on the tree), a beautiful handprinted hankie, some really pretty buttons (I'll have to knit something for my daughter!), some fab jelly moulds (the kids will love them) and a very cool Christmas embroidery transfer kit (perfect for a crafty Christmas).








Thank you so much Helen, I love my box and I'll enjoy everything all the more for knowing how much thought went into each gift. And thank you Miss Curiosity, what a wonderful way to start the Christmas season!

Happy Christmas everyone, and stay curious!"

Katy xx

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! Those jelly moulds are on my wishlist...I might just go and buy them for myself, they are fab! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make some jelly with my four-year-old this weekend, can't wait to use them! K

    ReplyDelete