- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #90

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #90




"Having had to explain to my neighbour whom signed for my parcel why it had the completely wrong postcode on it! (I sent my Mum's instead of my own!) I was very happy that it still came to the right address and I looked forward to opening it over a cup of tea. The kettle took an eternity to boil, but eventually the tea was made and the animals were settled and so I proceeded to open the lovingly individually wrapped gifts one by one after I read the lovely card that I had to open first. 
I was hinted that perhaps after I unwrapped all the presents, i would know what my curious friends' festive obsession would be! I believe it to be SNOWFLAKES! The snowflake tissue paper was delightful, the gift tags will sure to be used and I will be making cupcakes to go in my 'Snowflake' cake cases over the weekend!





The make-it-yourself Christmas crackers shall definitely be pulled over our dinner on Christmas day as there will be 6 of us which is the exact amount in the box! - thank you! And my snowflake tree decoration is up on my (real!) tree.
I also received a lovely poem which I too will treasure just as my curious friend does.





But what really, really brought a tear to my eye were 2 bits of A4 paper telling me that my curious friend had bought on my behalf of myself (and my own cats and dogs) a Christmas dinner for both an RSPCA cat and a dog named Mactat and Star respectively. I was so touched by the thoughtfulness of it. So on behalf of me & all my animals, a very big thankyou! a very happy tail wag and a heartfelt purr!!"


This truly is one of the most thoughtful gifts we've seen so far, it's important to remember the animals without homes, especially this time of year. Nicely done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment