- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #93

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #93



"I received my box today and was delighted when I opened it. 

A lovely photo frame, gorgeous handmade brooch and a little badge with a swallow on it. 


The spotty buttons are wonderful and a welcome addition to my new and growing craft box supplies. 
And to my cooking equipment collection, this sweet little mini whisk (strangely chosen in my favourite lime green colour) along with the piece de resistance a hand written recipe for spice pear almond pudding cake which I will certainly be giving a whirl over the holidays. 

Thank you so much for this little box of treasures, my curious friend, and thanks for such a great project."

J

That pudding sounds utterly divine!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment