- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #94

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #94




"In all the excitement of Christmas, I had completely forgotten that I was still expecting my Curiosity Box! So, when the delivery man rang my doorbell, I was expecting some of my internet Christmas shopping, not my gift from my Curious Stranger...I was so thrilled!

The box was wrapped up in an old newspaper and the contents were all individually wrapped in a piece of baby blue tissue paper with an accompanying luggage label complete with comment.


I received:
  • A homemade, soft, brown leather pencil case
  • A homemade tea bag pouch
  • A melody pop (haven't had one of these since I was about 10!)
  • Two homemade badges
  • Some basil seeds
  • A book on favourite camping recipes
  • A lovely, homemade leather necklace
  • A box of fun snaps
I was so delighted that my Curious Stranger had taken time and effort to make things for my box. I found it really touching. I'd like to thank you, my lovely Curious Stranger, for doing this for me...I really appreciated everything in the box.

Thanks Tiffany for another great Curiosity project. I can't wait for the next one!"


Natalie x

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much Helen. Merry Christmas! Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete