- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #97

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #97






"Good evening! My Curious Christmas present arrived today, it's gorgeous! 

It was in an old fashioned tin, lovely in it's self. Inside was a beautiful off white evening scarf, perfect for the festive season.  Wooden letters spelling LOVE, very me, a tea cup and saucer, I love a good cup of tea! Some really dainty lace bunting, I love bunting and I've never seen any made from lace, I think I may be making some in the New Year, a cute little heart with a glittery jewel, another heart decoration, and a bag with some lovely smelling dried rose buds.

A really lovely present, so thank you to who ever sent it, I am thrilled with it!"

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, it was me. I'm so glad you liked it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. from Louise R. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Louise, it has been admired by many, you have good taste!

    Happy Christmas to you too, lets hope it is a crafty 2012!

    Love Christine xx

    ReplyDelete