- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #99

17 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #99

Hoorah! We have our 1st male recipient!



"Firstly, the neighbour had to bring it over as I was out when it arrived. He said, "The curiosity project...well, I don't know what that is, I presume it's for you? I wonder what it could be?" That's right - the box did all the work and engendered another person with the curious flu. I'm sure I'll find out if his curiosity got the better of him next time we meet.




Secondly, WOW, how could they have known! Dairy free chocolate buttons! Can anything compare?! The whole box was a delight to unpack with everything from a "Grown Your Own Christmas Tree" to "Citrus And Wood" soaps. Perfectly forest-centric for my taste! And the wrapping - well, Mrs Claus move-over because Christmas came early this year.

Can't wait for the next one..."

No comments:

Post a Comment