- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #168

20 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #168




"Dear Miss Curiosity

I'm a little late in uploading my photos, I do apologise, I've been caught up with a poorly child and Christmas prep!! However the timing of the postman's knock at my door on Friday could not have been more perfect as I'd just got home after a long, fraught day when my parcel arrived. I opened the very well wrapped brown paper parcel to discover a basket of handmade delights. Almost everything was made by my curious friend which is deeply impressive.


    • The first thing I pulled out was a beautiful blue crocheted snood in my favourite colour.
    • Then I pulled out a mounted cross stitch kit which read You Are Loved, which actually brought a tear to my eye because it had been a tough couple of weeks! Now, I am a a bit challenged in the needlework department but there are very explicit instructions so I'm going to give it a go over Christmas, I was so made up with it, I'm determined to see it through!
    • There was also a book entitled Everyone is Beautiful, a book my curious friend said is about "the beautiful madness of raising small children". I am already several chapters in, and my word how true it rings! The main character is an artist just like myself, and her husband is a musician just like mine - spooky! I shall be passing the book round all my friends, I'm sure.
    • There was a sweet little print (also made by my talented friend)
    • I absolutely loved the tin heart, just my sort of thing.
    • There was a also a handmade heart brooch and a handmade owl badge which really is very cute. 


    To my curious friend, whoever you are, thank you so much, it's a wonderful box of treats.

    Merry Christmas"

    xxx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment