- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #83

16 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #83




"I got home to find a little box waiting on the doormat. The paper was a bit torn, maybe the postman or my neighbours were curious too!

There was a cute little sticker on the package!




Inside was a lovely letterpressed card...





 and wonderful things like handmade owl bunting and a stocking full of chocolate money!!

Also - PANDA PENS!!! The candle smells AMAZING! I can't wait to light it, Christmas Spice is so perfect!
My boy-cat Monty was very interested in the contents of my curious box...

Thank you curious stranger for giving me joy on a rainy Thursday evening!"

 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment