- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #304

9 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #304



"My box arrived back on the 5th so apologies for not emailing until now - I was pretty under the weather, so it was lovely to have the box to cheer me up! 

The Curiosity Box contained a wonderful mix of things, with lovely little notes explaining each item. Probably my favourite things were the 'Handmade by You' corsage kits - such a cute idea. They contain everything, from needles to decorative buttons, that you need to make your own corsage. I will very much look forward to getting creative whilst relaxing one dreary January evening. Also in the box was a Hot Chocolate Spoon (which I have already used - YUMMY!); a really unusual brooch (it reminds me of a sea anemone but in beautiful autumnal colours); a very old copy of Wind in the Willows (I haven't read this since I was a child so it will be a trip down memory lane); and a wee pot of moisturiser handmade by my curious gifter (sadly I have a stinking cold but I'm sure this will smell fabulous!)


Thank you, Curious Friend, for brightening up a drizzly January day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment