- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #245

1 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #245





"How delighted I was to receive my curious box of goodies - carefully re-wrapped by my father who was at home when the package arrived and rather excitedly thought he had a secret santa!!

I tried my hardest to wait until Christmas and what a wait it was - but totally worth it! I've already used the cupcake cases - yum!







The hand craft inspired tree decorations were absolutely beautiful and went straight on my tree and I cannot wait to get creative with the ribbon and string. 


The bunting - I'm guessing made by my curious friend - has been put to great use decorating my tortoise house that I received for xmas - as well as one of the owls which he loves staring at!

Thank you for all my wonderful gifts, i hope you all had a truly wonderful Christmas and wish you all love and happiness in 2012!"

Kirsty xx

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you liked your box. I've only just found this blog post as I was worried that it had got lost in the Christmas post. Wishing you a fab 2012 x

    ReplyDelete