- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #247

1 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #247




"The day before Christmas Eve I was lucky enough to receive my curious parcel from a very curious neighbour with a rather confused look on his face.

"This came this morning... I err think it must be for you???"

After a short explanation and a smile he was on his merry way and I raced inside to open my Pandora's box.

It was so beautifully wrapped and done up with a bow. I quickly snapped some pictures and then the fun began.



The box was full of lots of little parcels all wrapped in white tissue paper, finished with gold ribbon and a little brown tag with a curious explanation. I slowly read each one before opening it and admiring each and every item. Some beautiful chocolate truffles, a sweet little snowman decoration, the most fantastic egg cup I've seen in a long time, a folksy little toadstool, some lovely vintage ribbon, a little door hanger and my favourite item of all. A delicately hand carved Christmas decoration that is now hanging in pride of place on my tree.



My box was so kind and thoughtful I just want to say and great big THANK YOU to my curious friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment