- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #251

1 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #251



"Firstly I must apologise to my lovely giver for taking so long to blog my box - my camera has been misbehaving and the photos I took were trapped inside it; finally defeated those technology demons and here it is!


My package arrived and I opened it excitedly to find a beautiful glittery box with reindeer on the front. Inside, a card with the message

"Have a wonderful, vintage, foody, geeky, rainbow-coloured christmas! xxx".

And an overwhelming selection of beautifully-wrapped parcels, each labelled and each one obviously picked with so much thought - it really was spooky how well this complete stranger seems to know me...


Inside the box:

A recipe for chocolate and apricot cake, which sounds delicious - can't wait to try it
"To brighten a dull day" - a pretty beaded rainbow bracelet
"Geeky foodie fun" - a set of Pacman biscuit cutters (which I lurrve - in fact had seen them around and *almost* bought them for my own curious friend!)
"For geeky fun" - a Science Museum balloon copter (cannot WAIT to play with this bad boy)
"Foodie goodness" - some Linden Lady chocolates, which look very special
"Food from where I live" - a jar of tomato and chilli chutney (which has already been put to good use and was very yummy indeed)

I'm so grateful to my curious partner for taking the time to put such a lovely box together for me, and to Tiffany for organising such a fun project!"

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to add!! There was also a lovely vintage angel christmas tree decoration which I forgot to blog as it's hanging on my tree and not in the box...

    ReplyDelete