- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #252

1 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #252



"My Curious Christmas Box arrived just before Christmas, but I was too disorganised to sort out photos before now.  I don't know what the postman made of the "Desperate Dan" wrapping paper, but it certainly brightened up the doorstep!



Opening the box revealed a gift bag and the message "Christmas is here !".  In the bag
was a very pretty card, some hand coloured tree decorations, and yet more "Desperate
Dan" wrapped pressies, which revealed themselves to be:

* a "regal" notebook
* a flick book, showing a boy blowing up a balloon
* a "Dan Dare" card game (which will come in handy for the next games night)
* "Brilliant Brain Trainer" book (just the sort of thing I love)




So - very well done to my mystery sender, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too"
:-)

Philip.

No comments:

Post a Comment