- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #253

1 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #253



"Dear Tiffany and my curious friend,  

Thank you so very much for my Curiosity Box to which so much love and attention has been given.  It was a rea ljoy to receive full of little gold parcels of wonder, sprinkled with cold coins and gold dusted fir cones (they're going on my Christmas Tree next year!).  Each gift was wrapped in gold tissue paper, tied with a bow and a little personal note explaining each item.  


I found in the box a little box of sparklers, a little star trinket box, a little note book, a fun pair of cake tongs, a fab handkerchief, a little box of food for the soul full of little pick me up and thought inducing 'quotes' and a set of such beautiful coasters that I don't want to use them for fear of ruining them.  I have no idea how my curious friend managed to get it so right, but each gift brought a smile to my face and astonished me at the amount of time and care someone put in for essentially a complete stranger.  Each gift, and each note, lifted me heart and made me feel great, and for that I would like to say a huge heartfelt thank you.  I will treasure these gifts and the sentiment behind them.  And I still have the quotes still to look forward to, on those grey days when a little help is needed to get up out of bed and start the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment