- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #259

2 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #259



"Hi,

First I want to apologise to my lovely new curious friend for taking so long to post this, but I had a few issues with my camera!

My box arrived with the post on my birthday, and happily I was at home with my 5 year old daughter, both still in our PJs.  My box was full of gorgeous Scottish scrumptiousness, and my friend sent me beautiful things from where she lives.  And yes, I you-tubed 'Old Balloch', and am just in awe of your home!!


In my box was:

✬ An advent Christmas card, with tiny windows which my daughter loved opening;
✬ A silver heart ornament, which is hanging on our tree;
✬ A Victorian style Father Christmas garland, which is adorning a large mirror in the living room;
✬ A vintage floral tray which is perfect for my bedside;
✬ An orange and cinnamon bath bomb, which I intend to enjoy with some champagne;
✬ A gorgeous handmade green felted brooch which looks fab pinned to my black scarf;
✬ A tartan hand mirror;
✬ A book of Scottish wisdom, which I LOVE - especially 'awa' an' bile yer heid' !!!

I hope you had a truly Happy Hogmanay    xxx

And to Tiffany, thanks so much for organising this amazing event!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment