- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #261

2 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #261



"What a wonderful way to spread Christmas cheer!

I have to admit I was keeping an eye out for any delivery, I'd get hopeful and than find out it was another package for my brother. But on the 23rd a box came for me. All the way from The USA which made it even more exciting! I quickly grabbed my camera and started opening. 


Inside the box under bubble wrap was a magenta coloured box and inside that packages wrapped and individually labelled and on top of that a postcard from my curious friend saying "I had so much fun putting this box together for you and combing through my stash of goodies; some purchased, some handmade - all of my favourite things" And attached to the postcard was a typed note:

Dear Ms. Curiosity,
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kitten; 
Bring copper kettles and warm woollen mittens; 
Brown paper packages tied up with string; 
These are a few of my favourite things... 
When the dog bites; When the bee stings; 
I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad.
Here's to good health and a fabulous 2012
Cheers!
Your curious friend.

I knew I was going to enjoy this experience. And the smell coming from the box too was amazing!
Inside my curious Christmas box:



Handmade crochet stars - absolutely wonderful and are on my tree 
Spirit Wolf Handmade soap - smells divine
Passionflower candle (to remind me spring is on the way) - smells gorgeous
A fantastic bag for carrying on-the-go crochet projects - put to use straight away
Felted acorn caps - so delicate and very much loved, the oak being my favourite tree and felted acorn caps being a project I too enjoy
Buttons! - loved the Sheldon Cooper quote too :)
A box with crochet goodies from my curious friends crochet stash - thank you, thank you, thank you, kindly
Owl card - beautiful and soon to be added to my wall of cards I love
Crochet pattern - looking forward to trying it out
A handmade crochet mug mat - wow!





I learnt how to crochet in the summer and became addicted so getting this box of treats put me in heaven. I'm so touched that a person across the ocean from me was able to put together a box full of wonderfully, simple items I will get so much joy from. Thank you curious friend and thank you The Curiosity Project!


Merry Christmas & have a very Happy 2012!"
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment