- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #262

2 January 2012

A Curious Christmas! Box #262



"It has taken me a long time to get round to sending this because I have ME and have been ill over the Christmas period.  However, my Curiosity Project box helped to cheer me up. The note said that the sender hoped I would enjoy the box "of weirdness", but it was lovely rather than weird - I can't wait to taste the homemade chutneys and marmalade, and to try the recipe!  The book will be a bit of light relief from my reading for my History degree, and I look forward to finding a dress pattern with a belt for which I can use the vintage buckle.




I wish my sender a very Happy New Year, and would like to send many thanks.

I can't wait for the next Project."

Love

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment